Vicente is an engineer-architect trained at the National Polytechnic Institute, with more than 20 years of experience in the coordination, design and supervision of architectural and museographic works.
He joined Museográfica in 1987, participating in projects including the Villahermosa Natural History Museum, Tabasco; The Nubian Museum, in Aswan, Egypt; the Olympic Pavilion at Expo’92 in Seville, Spain; the Sinaloa Science Center, in Culiacán, Sinaloa; The Museum of Mayan Culture, in Chetumal, Quintana Roo; and the Museum of Mexican History, in Monterrey, Nuevo León.
Since 1996 he has been in charge of the technical coordination and administration of the works carried out by the firm. The many projects for which he has coordinated architectural and museographic work include:
- CIMMYT Museum, Texcoco, Mexico.
- Tequila and Mezcal Museum, Mexico City, Mexico.
- National Museum of the Revolution, Mexico City, Mexico.
- Museum of Popular Art, Mexico City, Mexico.
- Telegraph Museum, Mexico City, Mexico.
- National Museum of Art, Mexico City, Mexico.
- Jose Alfredo Jiménez Museum, Dolores Hidalgo, Guanajuato.
- The Memory Museum, Tlaxcala, Tlaxcala.
- Poblano Museum of Virreinal Art (San Pedro Art Museum), Puebla, Puebla.