Silvana specializes in interactive design for museums and exhibitions. Her primary focus at the firm is innovative storytelling through creative museography, with considerable interdisciplinary collaboration on 2D and 3D media.
Recent projects include the Interactive Museum of the Constitution; all interactive programs including interactive timeline and table for the Cimmyt Museum in Texcoco, Mexico; interactive programs for touch screens and video installations for the the Museo Nacional de la Revolución (National Museum of the Revolution) and the Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (MTYM), in Mexico City.
Since 2006 she has led Museográfica’s developments in experience design, producing comprehensive museum media systems for more than twelve major projects, including those above, and:
• La Tallera Museum, Cuernavaca, Mexico.
• José Alfredo Jiménez Museum, Dolores Hidalgo, Guanajuato.
• Popular Art Museum, Centro Histórico, Mexico City.
• National Art Museum, Centro Histórico, Mexico City.
• Museum of the Telegraph, Centro Histórico, Mexico City.
Silvana earned a BA in Graphic Design at the Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana, and an MFA in Photography, Video and New Media at the School of Visual Arts in New York.